Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Midnight Club 3 mmorpg is hacked


As usual, I was playing my favorite game midnight club 3. For those of you who don't know what this game is. Its a nice car racing game. From the first time i bought this game i started to do offline races and won all the nice cars. After that i stopped playing offline and just played online as its more fun playing with real humans than computers . When i used to play Midnight Club 2 on computer, me and my friends used to modify the files of the games and make cars faster and other great stuff on it but i though it was not possible to do it on consoles. Seems some people have edited mc3's files and burned it back on a cd for ps2 and have started to cheat on the game. I was racing as usual and this guy came super fast. And do tricks that were not even available for the game and i asked him to teach me and he told me that that he had modded the game.

So i copied my game files to computer and looked over the files and most of the files were same as might night club 2 so i edited few things to make me go faster and ripped the files back to cd and used my magic swap to get online with a ripped files cd and was amazed that it worked flawlessly and then in few minutes. Everyone who saw me started asking me how i am doing it and annoyed me so much and i put my default cd back on to play it the normal way because i don't support cheating on the game. so guys go ahead mod your mc3. Till next time. By : Satish (MMORPG-X)

Links :
blog toplist
RUNESCAPE FORUM
MMORPG BLOG
MMORPG BLOG

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The item louis vuitton adult males shoes is a type of messenger tote. Your name Odon seeks to be able to pays off honor to help London neoclassical cinema, certainly one of Frances six to eight national moviehouses which usually resonates the particular culture lv times on the place. Right now, the particular Louis Vuitton Monogrammed Odon will be produced in 3 various sizes: Odon PM - Eleven.
League of Legends Boost
League of Legends Elo Boost